Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sneak Peek - My New Project

I ordered some fabric from Tessuti's last week, my first purchase from them although I have drooled over many of their fabrics for some time. Anyways today it arrived, It's a beautiful japanese cotton with a bowtie print. I have a bit of a soft spot for bows I must admit :-)




I'm Planning to make it up in a Rachel Comey for Vogue Pattern that I have had for a while but haven't found the "right" fabric for it, but I think the back cut-out and flippy skirt will marry well with the fun print of the fabric.




I am cutting it out tonight and will hopefully start tomorrow, I'm putting the finishing touches on a 1960's floaty smock top that I'm planning on sharing with you all tomorrow :-)

xxx Ruby Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment