Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P Elizabeth Taylor

I know I have been absent from blogging for way to long, I have had much happening. I am moving interstate in a few days which has required much planning, trying to find a new house so we can move straight in when we arrive, packing, cleaning out, catching up with friends I wont see for a while etc etc.


I am also pleased to announce I am expecting my second baby, I'm currently going in to my 18th week of pregnancy and starting to enjoy it now. This time round I have had morning sickness big time, In fact I'm not so sure why it's called morning sickness, all day sickness would be more accurate haha anyway I have barely been motivated to move and taking care of my very energetic little boy and the mundane household tasks took up all my energy I promise not leave so long between post's in future.

I was very sorry to hear this morning that the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor had passed, I know she has been ill for a number of years, one of the things she's known for is her ability to bounce back from ill health.               I think she had such an interesting, amazing life, It definitely wasn't boring being Elizabeth Taylor.
 She was one of the last movie stars left from that era and she will be greatly missed, R.I.P Elizabeth.





xxx Ruby Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment