Saturday, March 26, 2011

waiting......



Well,
       we are now packed and not much left to do until the removalist  comes to collect our stuff so here I am waiting and planning new sewing projects.

I will be living in a much warmer climate, the average temperature in in winter is 16 degrees hardly the coat and scarf weather I'm used to in winter here in melbourne, add being pregnant to the mix and it gets a little tricky.

I had no specific maternity clothes last time round, I was fortunate that empire waists and tunics had been in fashion ( do they ever really go out?) so I just wore my regular clothes and got some stretchy skirts.
I have just discovered Jenny Gordy's label Wikstenmade and after seeing a review of her Tova Tunic on the Tessuti's blog I think it would be the perfect top for a mild Gold Coast and pregnant winter.


(Jenny Gordy in Tova Tunic from www.wikstenmade.com)


I ordered myself some of the Suda Berry Check Japanese Cotton for Tessuti's and am hoping I can get a hold of one of the Tova Tunic patterns, otherwise there is a similar style on trusty Burdastyle that I think will do the trick.

So all thats left for me to do is wait and enjoy a cup of tea :-)
xxx Ruby Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment