well it has been awhile since I have posted any completed projects, mostly due to my lack of sewing time, but this last week I have been able to make not one, not two but three projects.
The first is my maxi dress made using Tessuti's black eyelet seersucker and burdastyles maxidress #117.
The dress is fairly straight forward construction wise, I did add a little width (1.5cm each side) to the back bodice but that was the only alteration to the pattern. The pattern consists of 4 pieces and there was also one other random piece that was not pictured in the layout and for the life of me I couldn't figure out where it went, so when in doubt leave it out,lol.
I lined it with a soft and breezy cotton voile as I really dislike the silky linings. For my straps I used black grosgrain ribbon for a bit of contrast.