Thursday, August 18, 2011

Skull Duggery Bag


I made this bag using the reversible bag pattern/ tutorial from over at very purple person's blog , you can also find it here on the burdastyle site.
Really easy to follow, I made mine up in less than an hour. The only change I made was to add pockets to the interior as I plan to use this as a nappy bag.



 I used a cotton canvas purchased from Tessuti's and bemberg for the lining.
A great pattern, I will definitely make again, be a great gift for someone. Really nice size, perfect for carrying all your essentials.



xxx Ruby Slippers

3 comments:

  1. Fab bag! I want to make a couple of these for summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colette, I definitely recommend them! I'm going to make a few for friends and family's christmas presents this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Nicole! I think we should start now before the lead up to the silly season is upon us. Enjoy your weekend, hope you manage to get some sewing done! Can't wait to see the Rooibos dress finished :)

    ReplyDelete